Inspire the Dream of a Child
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Collin County provide quality, educational and fun programs in a safe, dependable atmosphere to over 7,00 youth across Collin County each year. In order to continue to offer these children the love, support, and tools they need to become caring, responsible adults, we need volunteers like you. Be a volunteer. You can inspire the dream of a child!
Volunteer during the School Year or Summer
- General Volunteers to help out with daily activities and projects
- Homework Tutor/assistant
- Mentor a special child
- Technology volunteer to aid in assistance on computer programs and training
- Club Facility maintenance inside and out
- Special Events
- 15 Years of Age or Older
- Complete Volunteer Application
- Criminal Background Check
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Complete Volunteer Training Orientation
- All youth volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Follow the simple 2 Step Volunteer Process
Complete and submit volunteer application online.
• Prospective volunteers will receive a confirmation email stating their application has been received (allow 7-10 business days to receive this confirmation).
Sign up and attend an orientation.
• The confirmation email will provide you with a link to sign up for orientation.