Give Monthly to BGCCC to Make a Difference
Every dollar of your monthly giving goes to help children at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County
Your monthly gift will:
- Help Club members achieve academic success.
- Provide structured fitness activities throughout the day.
- Promote good behavior and citizenship.
- Help Club members make positive personal choices.
- Offer a safe, supportive environment where Club members can form healthy positive relationships with adult role models.
Why give monthly?
Monthly giving lets you spread your giving throughout the year, easily budget for giving and make an ongoing commitment to Boys & Girls Club kids. As a monthly donor, you’ll receive the following:
- Letter welcoming you to the Great Futures Monthly Giving Program
- Monthly Newsletter
- Regular updates on kids you’ve impacted through your gifts
- The knowledge that your monthly gift helps provide life-changing programs to 3,000 youth each day
- An annual tax statement
How does Monthly Giving Work?
The monthly giving program automatically transfers your donation directly from your credit card or debit account to Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County on the same day of each month. Every dollar helps us serve more children.
BGCCC is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax ID: 75-1296869