Since his first volunteer project at the Club at age 19, Darion has been a part of the Boys & Clubs movement for over 18 years. A Dallas native, Mr. D loves the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Mavericks! Darion is a mentor and an AAU Basketball coach. “The thing I love about working at the Clubs is making a difference in kids lives.”
Questions? Contact the Branch!
Bob & Joy Darling Branch
8750 McKinney Street
Frisco, Texas 75034
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Monday – Friday 7:00am– 6:00pm
****PLEASE NOTE: The After-school Program Fee and the summer camp fees are non-refundable. All registrations are subject to Branch Director Approval.
We provide a safe and positive place for children in the vital after school hours. The Club provides diverse activities that meet the interest of all youth, while engaging young people in activities with adults, peers and family members that enable them to develop self-esteem and to reach their full potential. Based on physical, emotional, cultural and social needs and interest of girls and boys, and recognizing developmental principles, the Club offers program activities in five core areas:
- Character & Leadership Development
- Education & Career Development
- The ARTS
- Health & Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
- I believe in God and the right to worship according to my own faith and religion.
- I believe in America, the American way of life, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
- I believe in fair play, honesty, and sportsmanship.
- I believe in my Boys & Girls Club which stands for these things.
Club closing, your late fee agreement reads, that if you are late picking up your child, we will charge you a fee per child of $10.00 the first minute and $5.00 every 10 minutes after. Fees must be paid that next day or you can’t leave your child