A native of New Orleans, Ms. Monica has been a part of the Clubs since 2015. “Growing up I always knew I wanted to give back in a way that I wish someone would have done for me. Making a difference with our Club youth is rewarding and puts the ‘S’ on my chest”. In her free time, Monica loves to write, and serves as a motivational speaker and advocate within her community.
Questions? Contact the Branch!
1111 H Avenue
Plano, Texas 75074
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Monday – Friday 7:30am– 6:00pm
****PLEASE NOTE: The After-school Program Fee and the summer camp fees are non-refundable. All registrations are subject to Branch Director Approval.
We provide a safe and positive place for children in the vital after school hours. The Club provides diverse activities that meet the interest of all youth, while engaging young people in activities with adults, peers and family members that enable them to develop self-esteem and to reach their full potential. Based on physical, emotional, cultural and social needs and interest of girls and boys, and recognizing developmental principles, the Club offers program activities in five core areas:
- Character & Leadership Development
- Education & Career Development
- The ARTS
- Health & Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
- I believe in God and the right to worship according to my own faith and religion.
- I believe in America, the American way of life, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
- I believe in fair play, honesty, and sportsmanship.
- I believe in my Boys & Girls Club which stands for these things.
Club closing, your late fee agreement reads, that if you are late picking up your child, we will charge you a fee per child of $10.00 the first minute and $5.00 every 10 minutes after. Fees must be paid that next day or you can’t leave your child